Title: Program Training Coordinator
Location: Mountain View
Duration: 12+ months
Our client is looking for an exceptional Training Coordinator to manage the operational logistics for a Technical Onboarding Program. This coordinator will be part of a team focused on providing in-depth engineering training content and project work to get new engineers up to speed quickly.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with demonstrated organizational, communication, and execution skills. Candidates need to be extremely proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, and demonstrate a high level of “scrappiness” (i.e., be a self-starter and get the job done). Additionally, candidates need to have experience with public speaking and be generally comfortable in front of a large audience of up to 250 either virtually or in person.
· Manage day-to-day details and program logistics of the technical Orientation.
· Act as the “master of ceremonies” for the duration of the Orientation experience, facilitating short courses, introducing speakers, facilitating QA sessions, and generally keeping up the energy and the engagement of participants.
· Own the master training schedules, including relevant room bookings and keeping track of dependencies.
· Manage relationships and communicate frequently with facilitators and other volunteers.
· Provide strong on-the-ground support for individual events to ensure all trains run smoothly.
POC to triage various logistical issues such as room setup and technology needs. Communicate with the proper channels within Google as necessary to troubleshoot issues.
· Assist Program Managers by scheduling meetings, keeping notes and agendas up to date, reporting on progress, and flagging issues as necessary.
· Use Google tools to keep participant and team communication organized (calendars, folders, docs, spreadsheets, forms, websites, groups).
· At 2 months after onboarding, we expect you to confidently run baseline operations of the program.
· At 6 months after onboarding and beyond, we expect you to share observations (from participants, from your relationships with speakers, from collaboration with teammates) and offer recommendations for iterative improvements to operations.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
· Acting as master of ceremonies for the duration of the orientation experience
· Owning the master training schedules
· On the ground support for events, etc.
· BA/BS degree required in any field
· 2-3 years experience in Program Coordination
· Demonstrable experience in public speaking and comfort in front of large audiences
· Experience in project management, event planning, training coordination or similar background
· Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Strong written/verbal communication skills and great interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· Ability to navigate ambiguity and work independently
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Proficiency with Google tools (calendar, docs and spreadsheets)
· Experience as a teacher or facilitating courses a strong plus
· Passion for education a plus
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed