Title: Program Manager I
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca (will start off remote)
Duration: Initial 4 month Contract (possibility of extension or permanent hire)
This Program Manager will help Oversee the response to a subset of low-risk privacy incident reports related to inadvertent data sharing.
- Triage incoming reports to ensure reporters have provided all information required for assessing the issue
- Oversee response to incoming reports in accordance with predefined workflows
- Coordinate remediation with reporters to ensure required steps are completed
- Escalate incoming reports to Security & Privacy and Legal teams as needed
- Document report and remediation details in internal tools
- Contribute to workflow improvement as needed
- 1 year relevant work experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Legal teams, especially as a Legal Assistant, Paralegal, or Attorney
- Ability to manage technical documentation processes
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with privacy and/or security
- Basic understanding of data types (e.g., PII, SPII, business data, user data) and which are most sensitive.
- Basic understanding of data protection using technical controls in security and or privacy.
- Prior experience with operational teams within Google
- Process excellence and process improvement skills
- Interest in privacy, compliance, and/or law
- 1 year of relevant work experience, including experience in project or program management
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed