Title: Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, Ca
Duration: Anticipated 1 year contract with extension possibility
We are looking for an independent program manager with excellent operational and communication skills. As a Program Manager on the App Release team, you will be responsible for ensuring successful app releases for teams.
– Provide support and troubleshoot release issues on a daily basis
– Enforce compliance with AAR policies and processes
– Update team and company-wide release documentation
– Identify opportunities to optimize processes, make workflows more efficient, and improve in-house release tools
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
– Diligent, accountable, detail oriented and reliable, able to process an operation with daily deadlines. -Strong collaboration and conflict resolution skills
– Ability to resolve ambiguous situations through investigation, reading, other examples
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – Ability to multitask (under pressure)
– Basic technical troubleshooting abilities (problem solving)
-2-3 years of experience working in Project/Program management
– Technical experience, code reading abilities, etc.
– Understanding of the Android platform
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed