Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Duration: 1 yr contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
In this role you will manage partner contract generation and maintenance and have a solid understanding of how to structure efficient, effective, and comprehensive contracts. You will develop an understanding of partner capacity through analysis and will triage partner projects as they come through the project pipeline. You will own the vendor purchasing process end to end and will create and submit POs on behalf of partners and approve partner invoices. You will also be responsible for ensuring that partners have access to the resources they need to effectively co-deliver Professional Services with the Looker team.
An ideal candidate will have excellent problem solving and demonstrated structured thinking skills, best-in-class communication skills, strong analytical skills, and an eye for detail. You must have an ability to multitask effectively and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to create order from chaos and drive the success of the partner co-delivery and subcontracting program.
- Business contract writing and review experience
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and accountable
- Ability to create and manage efficient, scalable processes
- Excellent independent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills
- Quantitative skills and an ability to quickly create reports and analysis in Excel, Salesforce, or Looker
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Ability to learn new systems and technology quickly
- Understands both detailed and executive views; works towards delivering for both
- Experience with Salesforce required, experience with Financialforce preferred
- Partner operations contract management:
- Create and review partner contracts for single-customer, multi-customer and flex contracts for partner delivery in close partnership with Professional Services, Alliances and Legal team representatives
- Understand end-to-end contracting process including risk mitigation requirements and clearly communicate expectations and responsibilities of all stakeholders in the contracting process
- Coach Looker professional services to ensure project scope is well defined in partner contracts
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve and scale partner contracting process and further integrate other existing Google processes
- Partner operations financial management:
- Work in partnership with Professional Services and Finance to determine partner annual budget amount and manage all aspects of PO generation and management and invoice management
- Ensure Looker partners receive best in class and timely service as they work closely with the Looker Professional Services team.
- Use reporting to determine expected partner accounts payable and partner invoice amounts and troubleshoot any discrepancies between expected costs and invoices. Excellent analytical skills are required for effective reporting
- Partner operations resource management
- Work with partner firms to source data about their regional monthly capacity and share that data with Professional Services and Finance
- Ensure partners have all access to the resources, enablement, tools and systems they need to effectively co-deliver services with Looker
- Develop and manage collateral and communications to ensure the partner delivery program is effectively resources. Examples of collateral include: partner profiles, partner ramping resources, partner capacity data, partner “how to guides” for both internal and external audience, FAQ docs for Engagement Managers on writing effective partner contracts, internal resources on the scope of the partner program and more as additional needs arise.
- Experience with Financialforce preferred
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed