Title: Program Manager
Location: San Francisco
Duration: 12+ months
Our client in San Francisco is looking for an Program Manager for a 12+ month contract. You’ll manage projects that range from strategic growth initiatives, to international expansion, to opportunities where you’ll help underserved communities. For projects that are less defined, you will forecast, scope, and design these opportunities and then work with our partner teams to prioritize them. Lastly, you’ll work hand in hand with our installation partners to make sure they’re providing optimal services to our customers (you’ll track this through established SLAs) while continuing to grow our installation business.
- Build, execute, and manage complex projects alongside a myriad of stakeholders including engineers, product managers, analysts, customer support, biz dev, sales, legal and marketing stakeholders.
- Manage project schedules, own launch timelines, identify possible project risks, and communicate progress to management teams.
- Own the ongoing operational execution and reporting of programs post release to ensure their continued success.
- Manage day-to-day partner management with our installation partner(s), including SLA management, overall customer satisfaction, and progress of existing projects.
· BA degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of experience in Program Management, Product Management, or relevant field.
· Ability to own and manage multiple complex projects, interacting across matrixed organizations (internal and external) while delivering launches successfully and on time
· Experience working in a customer facing role either with customers or external partners
· Strong operational acumen
· Ability to quickly learn and understand the operational, executional and technical context of programs you drive.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and cross-functional leadership skills, with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups spanning all organizational levels.
· Experience managing external vendors to SLAs
· Experience launching projects/products international
· Experience working within the professional home service or smart home space
· MBA or equivalent experience – nice to have
· Passionate about delivering great customer experiences
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and navigate through ambiguity and quickly changing project plans
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed