Title: Program Manager
Location: Remote, but must work PST hours
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract (possibility of extension)
Support our client's Sales Operations and Jobs Trust Product teams by identifying and resolving Jobs Abuse on the their platform. There are three types of Jobs Abuse violations today:
- New customers abusing the Jobs product during setup.
- Contract fraud/violations of existing contracts
- Terms of Services violations of existing contracts (posting on behalf of another customer or member without consent)
When a customer, member, or employee suspects or receives a complaint, the team needs support to assess customers via an established process, attend program management calls and partner with stakeholders to execute on contract terminations as needed.
- End to end program management (attending all relevant meetings, aggregating notes, identifying timelines and next steps)
- Collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders from engineers, product managers, sales, and sales operations to drive towards a common goal.
- Working with Sales and Trust teams to identify potential accounts that are in violation of our sales terms of service and move these accounts towards termination or rehabilitation.
- Experience using MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Effective communication skills
- Independent, autonomous, and adaptable to change
- Experience with SQL, Power BI, D365
- Experience in compliance
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed