Title: Failure Analysis Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, Ca (REMOTE)
Duration: Initial 6 month Contract (possibility of extension)
The Early Field Failure Analysis lab is dedicated to understanding the failure mechanisms of consumer hardware products in order to implement timely corrective actions for current production and to provide lessons learned for follow-on devices.
- Issue management: Review all bugs as they are edited to ensure parametric data is being captured according to specification. Follow-up on bugs created to ensure devices/parts sent for outside FA are being resolved in a timely manner and flagging any aging issues or roadblocks
- Staging daily work and Maintaining cause maps for all failure modes
- Reporting on in-lab metrics based on priorities set by the FA team
- Stage devices to be reviewed each day by the failure analysis team
- Leading weekly sync meetings to establish priorities
- Identify any gaps in resources and higlight to the Failure Analysis manager
- Inventory management send/receive devices, label devices, track inventory, RMA devices. Initial screening of devices returned from the field. Using a prescribed set of tests, determine if the customer-reported symptom can be reproduced
- 2+ Years experience in data analytics or program management
- Excellent written and oral communication. Bachelors degree or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with consumer hardware products
- Familiarity with CE industry terminology (e.g. SOC, DOE, FATP, etc..)
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: email@example.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed