Title: Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, Ca
Duration: Initial 1 year Contract (possibility of extension)
Operations Program Management for our client's contingent workforce team needs a program manager to manage its onboarding operations. The program manager would be assigned to multiple projects in that onboarding service area. Those projects would typically focus on customer experience, operational efficiency, or improving existing processes or operations. The program manager would manage the timetable, delivery, and execution of multiple projects and work closely with the managed service provider, a 3rd party vendor company, who provides the actual service delivery.
- Oversee existing operations and programs, track production metrics and deliverables
- Identify root cause problems using data, metrics, and well
- Thought framework and deliver a solution based on the identified problems
- Manage project deliverables and multiple stakeholders
- 4 year bachelor’s degree in any field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a program management role
- Deep interest and experience in high touch customer service and/or sales in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Google docs/Google Sheets to create pivot tables or other data tables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
- Six Sigma Certification, PMP or other project management certificates
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on empathy, proactivity and resolution.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Able to analyze data and make suggestions based on the analysis
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed