Title: Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, Ca
Duration: Initial 1 year Contract (possbolity of extension)
Seeking an experienced program manager to assist with scoping out and managing various aspects of managing cross functional projects and processes to scale the system. The programs will involve extensive cross functional engagement and interfacing with senior stakeholders to take projects through their full lifecycle. The job is also analytical in nature and will involve querying large sets of data and deriving insights to help the team identify the right course of action in various ambiguous situations.
- To define, develop, distribute, and update — and create repeatable processes/tools for the same — ongoing communications about the overall Program for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years experience in program/project management, Strategy and / or Analytics
- 2+ years experience querying large sets of data using SQL and deriving insights
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, are vital, with an emphasis on presentation skills to senior leadership
- Ability to work with data to derive key insights and develop data dashboards that cater to audiences at different levels(SQL, Excel/gSheets knowledge preferred)
- Extensive experience using presentation software to facilitate communication with senior stakeholders
- In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (both internal and external) and a track record of effectively delivering large-scale projects in a fast-moving environment
- Outstanding strategic skills with solid creative sensibility are a must.
- Ability to think through complex problems and architectures, design frameworks, and solve less-than-straightforward scenarios with creativity and analytical thinking
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed