Title: Program Manager II
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract
TVC is needed to support the program rollout by providing BDMs with documentation and resources. The TVC will help maintain the deal pipeline and different program trackers. Finally, the TVC will diligently track program metrics and report back to the org.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
· Maintain list of target developers and work with BD colleagues to ensure lead lists are relevant and updated
· Create and maintain program documentation and resources such as pitch decks, FAQs, processes, and timelines, and regularly communicate these with colleagues
· Regularly report on program success metrics to stakeholders
· BS/BA degree
· 6+ years in program management, consulting, or operations role
· Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills
· Self-starter who is able to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
· Superior spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, formulas, charts)
· Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
· Understanding of the mobile apps industry and trends
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed