Title: Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, Ca
Duration: Initial 1 year Contract (possibility of extension)
Our client is looking to expand their Buy and Sell operations within the Strategic Sourcing and Tech Operations team. The Buy and Sell operations team is responsible for buying components from suppliers then selling them to contract manufacturers or module integrators. The main objective of the Buy and Sell operations is to enable supply assurance and strategic pricing.
- Collaborate with the Buy and Sell Operations Program Manager and Global Supply Chain Manager to execute the buy and sell process for components to support product demands and build schedules..
- Work with the component suppliers and contract manufacturers to reconcile purchase order, track shipments, collect proof-of-delivery (POD), submit receiving transactions, and issue invoices.
- Manage RMA or credit note with the suppliers and contract manufacturers
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Collaborate with partners to create purchase orders (PO)
- Receive purchase orders from contract manufacturers and create receipts and invoices with the suppliers and contract manufacturers based on agreed process and timeline
- Reconcile RMA qty and $ amount with the suppliers and contract manufacturers to get replacement parts or credit notes for products not meeting specifications
- Education: Bachelor of supply chain management, finance, accounting or other relevant fields
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in supply chain management, project management, finance, or other relevant industry
- 3 to 5 years experience in Project management, Buyer, Global Supply Chain Manager, Financial Analyst, etc.
- Specific Tools or Applications experience: Oracle, SAP, or other MRP system
- Clear communication skills
- Experience leading programs with multiple work streams composed of team members from various cross functional teams
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: email@example.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed