Title: Program Manager I
Location: Mountain View, Ca (will start off remote)
Duration: Initial 1 year Contract (Possibility of Extension)
**Unfortunately no c2c/1099- Visa Sponsorship not offered**
Our valued client (leader in the Silicon Valley) is looking for a Program Manager to join their 3rd Party Devices and Logistics team!
- To define, develop, distribute, and update — and create repeatable processes/tools for the same — ongoing communications about the overall Program for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners.
- The role would help manage the Device Dogfooding and provide general Logistics support, so as to provide actionable feedback for the Product and Engineering teams.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop and establish structure for the Dogfood program
- Operate the Dogfood program
- Provide feedback and insights to stakeholders based on the program
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-4 years of program management experience.
- Excellent customer service focus, with the ability to communicate with technical teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Desired (Nice to Have):
- Product development, dogfood management, testing/QA, or customer support experience.
- PMI PMP (or CAPM), or equivalent certifications for project management
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed