Job Title: Program Manager
Work Location Options: Raleigh | Atlanta | Austin | Charlotte | Durham | Huntsville | Irvine | Kansas City | Nashville | Provo | Salt Lake City | San Antonio
Duration: 1-year contract
Travel: Potential travel to Fiber market locations listed above for offsite meetings.
As a Program Manager on the Channel Enablement team, you will be responsible for project managing and executing our client's programs that drive growth and service for our business. You will partner closely with channel owners (retail, call center, door to door, online, marketing, brand, and multifamily) to identify business challenges and bring skillful project management to our projects and programs. You will apply exceptional leadership, organizational, and communication skills as you manage diverse and complex projects, and partner across the Technical Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing, Legal, Customer Service, Learning & Development, Communications, and other teams to launch successful programs. High-quality launches, collaborative project teams, and happy stakeholders define success for this role.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of the business requirements and be able to identify and flag potential gaps
- Create project plans and manage project execution
- Document and get approval on Business Requirement Documents, working with multiple stakeholders
- Own project communications (regular status updates, major milestones, blockers, and dependencies)
- Anticipate and creatively solve, or escalate, project roadblocks to ensure on-time, in-scope project completion
- Act as Sales, Service, and Marketing point of contact for enterprise-level projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience in program/project management
- Experience identifying opportunities for product and process improvement
- Excellent communication skills in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Fiber and/or the ISP/Cable business Experience with new product introduction and leading end-to-end program rollouts Gsuite experience + knowledge Drives action in the face of ambiguity
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed