Title: Program Manager (Android + Automotive)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Our client in the Bay Area is searching for a seasoned Program Manager to join their automotive team for a 12+ month contract. You will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects and your projects will often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players informed and coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
In this role, you will oversee multiple automotive partner programs and help global partner engineering teams to communicate the status and needs to the internal engineering teams. You will also help organize technical training events to share the client's software to our ecosystem partners. It is a role with a lot of cross-function and cross-product exposure and impact.
- Bachelor degree in technical domain, Master or MBA preferred
- Prefer 3 – 5 years of experience
- Strong Program Management, project management, ability to quickly synthesize and summarize information
- Define process, project timeline, milestone and drive execution
- Strong communication skill in speaking and writing
- Stay on top of things, enjoy working with complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with Android hardware, ecosystem, and software development
- Having experience in the automotive space is a PLUS!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed