Job Title: Project or Program management
Duration: 12 months
· Manage end to end execution of contracts from initiation, contract drafting to signature and closure
· Support the Contract Lead by defining/updating existing operations and processes, communicating status updates, and escalating issues/risks.
· Own and maintain the central contract database, update to enable latest data is available to stakeholders via dashboards
· Develop and maintain contract related documentation including playbook, templates, training material etc.
· Create and document workflow including business requirement document, workflow overview and training documents
· Analyze data to gather insights to enable business decisions
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
· 4 years of relevant experience working with commercial/time and material contracts in a non-attorney role or 4 years of experience in project or program management.
· Ability to interpret legal documents, draft statements of work/ amendments based on templates customized to business requirements and work with attorneys to complete agreements and launch initiatives
· Data analytics skills – analyze data to gather insights enable business decisions, maintain dashboards and run basic scripts
· Advanced in Excel/Google Sheets
· Contracts manager or paralegal experience in an in-house legal department or law firm
· Ability to work comfortably and be conversational across different business functions (e.g., business, legal, finance, compliance) and lines of business
· Demonstrated experience in successfully performing in high stakes, high-pressure environments
· A successful track record of managing complex cross-functional projects; setting goals and getting things done effectively and efficiently
· Effective communication skills
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed