Title: Program Coordinator
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 1 Year Contract (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
The Engineering Education team (engEDU) is looking for an exceptional Program Coordinator who will plan and manage the operational logistics and support for various leadership development programs in our Engineering organization. Strong candidates will be enthusiastic, dedicated, and focused on the development, execution, and delivery of engEDU's learning and development programs. We are looking for a highly motivated professional with demonstrated organizational, communication, and execution skills. The ideal candidate needs to be extremely proactive, responsible, customer-focused, and detail-oriented.
As a Program Coordinator, joining the Engineering Education team, you'll work across multiple offices to help scale our leadership development programs, partnering with Program Managers, Technical Writers, Software Engineers, Research Scientists, and other stakeholders. You will work with a team responsible for providing leadership development programs globally across the Engineering organization.
· Own the master program training schedule(s), including relevant room bookings and keeping track of dependencies
· Assist Learning and Development Program Managers by tracking meetings and notes, reporting on progress, and flagging issues as necessary
· Manage communications for specific program launches
· Escalate program issues to senior program managers and the team as needed
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
· Manage program coordination balancing different timelines, priorities, and intra-team relationships
· Provide strong on the ground support for individual events to ensure things run smoothly, communicate with the proper channels within the team as necessary to troubleshoot issues
· Develop and maintain relationships and communicate frequently with guest facilitators, mentors, and other program volunteers
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years relevant experience in project management, event planning, training coordinator, or similar background
- Organizational skills, and the ability to pay attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills; ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners and communicate effectively with senior leaders.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Google tools (e.g. calendar, docs, and spreadsheets)
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed