Title: Program Coordinator
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1 Year Contract (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
– Conduct quality checks on materials that will be delivered to sales teams and follow up when correction is needed
– Track, organize, and manage feedback received from end users and stakeholders through multiple channels
– Contribute to the development of internal marketing and communication materials
– Prepare new opportunity information for program use
– Critical component to the ROpps feedback process;
-Review feedback, categorize, and communicate using scripts / automate emails to our partners in sales and product teams
– BA/BS degree in operations, business administration, or equivalent practical experience.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Proficiency with G-Docs, GMail, G-Sheets
– Problem-solving skills, with high attention to details.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and having the proven ability to work well with a team.
– 3-5 years of relevant work experience in consulting or cross-functional program management.
– Experience with online advertising products/business.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed