Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6 month contract
The objective of this role is to coordinate a medium sized team of Temps, responsible for partner outreach on sensitive and strategic business initiatives. This lead will possess strong strategic leadership and empathetic people management skills, to enable effective management of the team & tactical ability to step in to perform escalated partner outreach. Although the manager will be leading the entire team, this Temp Lead will act as the primary point of contact between the team and our Employee Lead.
- Primary function is to act as the senior lead of a team of ~15 mid-level Temp team members, answer basic operational questions for the team, enable the team to work efficiently, triage simple blockers for the team
- Act as a primary coordination point with the employee leading the workstream and team. The employee will overlook all Temp teammates on this workflow, however this lead will work to field or aggregate the majority team questions and issues to then be mitigated by the employee lead. Communicate status updates, escalate issues/risks, and share suggested process improvements.
- The primary workflows of this temp team will include partner Contract Management, delivery of contract amendments to partners, and direct partner outreach
- As needed, Temp Lead will step in for team and assist in management of end to end contract execution (initiation, contract communication drafting, contract partner delivery for signature and closure)
- Own and maintain the central contract database, update to enable latest data is available to YouTube Employee Lead, showing workstream status
- Develop and maintain contract related documentation including playbook, templates, training material etc.
- Analyse data to gather insights to enable business decisions
Language requirements: English
Working timezone: AMER
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience leading a mid-size team responsible for partnerships activities – 1-2 years prior to previous leadership experience, demonstrated excellence in partnerships account management, outreach and/or contracts
- Highly skilled in handling sensitive partnerships discussions, with ability to advise team members or step directly in to assist with sensitive / escalated partner discussions
- Ability to work comfortably and be conversational across different business functions (e.g., business, legal, finance, compliance) and lines of business
- Data analytics skills – analyse data to gather insights enable enable business decisions, maintain dashboards and run basic scripts
- Advanced in Excel/Google Sheets
- A successful track record of leading complex cross-functional projects; setting goals and getting things done effectively and efficiently
- Direct experience in leadership of team responsible for driving partner activities on contract / legal / strategic initiatives
- Proven ability to lead a team project, coordinating with senior leadership on progress, top issues / risks, and development of suggested efficiency optimization strategies
- Demonstrated experience in successfully performing in high stakes, high pressure environments –
- Effective communication skills
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed