Title: Product Support Specialist (Data Insights)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
- Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews and drive ongoing improvements and projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- Build out and manage execution and rollout of launch integration / scaled support self-sufficiency programs, schedules and allocations, including overseeing progress, unblocking teams, and driving and tracking workstreams
- Communicate project status and deliverables to various audiences.
- Develop and automate strategic metrics, and iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale. Bring together customer data, user survey, business metrics and launch and promo information
- Create standard macro driven templates to reduce manual effort of compiling business reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- Support Operations experience Data and insights management (SQL / Dashboards)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Ability to analyze research or performance data, develop insights, and apply those insights to optimize product strategies
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed