Title: Principle Engineer, Quality Assurance (QA)
Location: Remote, Local to SoCal is preferred
Duration: 4 month contract to hire
Our client is the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products.
Why is the Technology Team important?
The technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. They provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce & high traffic CRM for the Coach network to data platforms & core enterprise applications which are at the heart of order processing and fulfillment solutions.
What will you be doing as a Principal Quality Engineer?
We are looking for a dynamic and self-driven Principal Quality Engineer who can take on and overcome challenges in a fast-paced technology organization.
· Providing testing leadership and guidance across multiple teams by architecting testing solutions and helping to resolve complex technical problems and challenges.
· Developing innovative approaches, techniques, and solutions in the areas of Test Design, Automation, Performance, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, Service Virtualization, Shift Left/Shift Right, TDM, TEM, etc.
· Diving deep into the Beachbody Enterprise Tech applications and eventually serving as a subject matter expert on them.
· Providing estimates, solution design, test design, and strategies for upcoming projects.
· Analyzing how systems are being tested manually and identifying opportunities to reduce that time and effort through automation
· Collaborating with Software Engineering Leaders, Project Managers, Product Managers, and others to ensure smooth integration of Quality Engineering solutions into the SDLC
· Researching and staying up to date on the latest tools, technologies, trends, and approaches within the QA/QE space and incorporating the ones that make sense.
· Act as a quality champion by striving for excellence and driving continual improvements within the team.
· Regularly communicate and disseminate information to ensure that it flows both up to management and down to the team
We’d love to chat if you have:
· A minimum of 12 years of diverse experience designing, developing, and implementing testing solutions across a variety of platforms and applications.
· Deep understanding of how to design and structure functional and non-functional tests both at an application level and across a technology stack.
· Highly skilled at developing customized testing strategies that balance maximizing coverage and minimizing risk with rapid delivery.
· A strong passion for quality and continuously improving, high level of attention to detail, and the proven ability to solve complex technical challenges.
· Thorough comprehension of how to design tests for automation and how to leverage test automation to reduce manual testing efforts.
· Extensive experience applying Quality Engineering techniques across the SDLC to improve the quality of systems and enable the ability to deliver quality at speed.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and articulate to stakeholders and management across multiple business functions
· Deep experience working with at least 3 of the 5 platforms – Web, Mobile, ERP, Cloud, APIs.
· Proven ability to analyze testing practices and implement changes that reduce testing time and increase testing coverage.
· Ability to analyze and estimate large and complex testing efforts.
· A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed