Title: Performance Test Engineer
Duration: Initial 1 year Contract (possibility of extension)
Seeking candidate with experience in manual and automated performance testing of android/linux based devices.
- Work will consist of comparing various android phones against reference devices and against benchmark values.
- Candidates will be comfortable with discussing problem solving and best test approach options — then develop memory and performance test scripts to capture the needed data to prove/disprove a performance issue.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Read, modify, and create shell scripts.
- Capture data, import to spreadsheet, and pivot data for ad-hoc manual and automated reports.
- Able to read, modify, and create shell scripts.
- Can capture data, import to spreadsheet, and pivot data for ad-hoc manual and automated reports.
- Experience with flashing and fastboot procedures for android devices.
- Proven root cause, characterization, and problem solving skills skills.
- Familiarity with Android tools such as adb, systrace, meminfo, procrank, perfetto, and able to analyze the tool-output results.
- Able to collect and analyze android bug reports.
- Experience with adb tools and device testing/harness connectivity, and executing test plans and test cases.
- Experience with tradefed and Android CTS/GTS test suites execution and test fail evaluation.
- Familiar with android builds and make scripts.
- Previous work android aosp code base and local builds.
- Experience with ODM steps for device approval.
- High speed camera capture and analysis.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed