Job Title: Engineering Project Manager – Commerce & Payments
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 12 months
Must have skills:
- Government work experience
- Program Management
- Engineering/Business background Key Qualifications
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and able to work under minimal supervision in a cross-functional environment at detailed levels whilst taking account of interdependencies at higher levels.
- Strong background in system implementation project management using proven software development techniques.
- Effective presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels.
- Ability to quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects, and resources – adapting accordingly and positively.
- Quantitative data analysis experience.
- Effective decision-driver – experience coordinating subject matter experts to balance risks and deliver solutions.
- Proven past in technical and engineering project deliver
- Non-linear thinking in approach to problem-solving
- Lead multiple partner engagements utilizing our client's framework and adapt partner cross-functional needs, providing project leadership and daily management through the end-to-end project life cycle.
- Oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, resource allocation, scope, and definition – this may include the development of detailed project requirements in areas such as operations or finance.
- Actively seek out and resolve cross-functional and business issues.
- Manage cross-functional business and operational requirements and expectations with realistic project plans.
- Manage server integration aspects directly with one or more third-party integration partners.
- Assist management in assessing and prioritizing projects.
- Actively seek problem resolutions.
- Support internal and external groups.
- Analyze data and report to management and others.
- Build a strong relationship with cross-functional internal organizations.
- Navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead teams to the successful delivery of solutions
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed