Oracle EBS Lead
- College degree required
- Required 5 to 7 years of previous work experience in Supply Chain or Operations.
- 5-7 years experience with Oracle EBS Inventory Modules and Item Master Maintenance
- Required 3 years of previous management or leadership experience.
- Required 5 to 7 years of information analysis, insights development and executive reporting experience
- Advanced experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, FrontPage).
- Demonstrated operational, technology, and business analysis expertise.
- Self-starter with ability to manage projects and relationships independently.
- Strong ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information
- Must posses an internal client service orientation and work collaboratively
- Track record of effectively partnering across different teams in organizations
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, analytical and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, network, collaborate and accomplish goals through others in a diverse employee population.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with specific expertise in management reporting and executive writing skills.
- Travel up to 25% expected.
If you are interested in this position, please reach out to Rebecca Berry at 770-346-7224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed