Title: Project Coordinator
Contract: 6 Month Anticipated Duration
Location: Austin, Texas
The Project Coordinator will participate in the development of SOPs and change management strategies to then support the written and visual communications to execute these plans. They will manage targeted email blasts to key stakeholders and partners updating program status and action items. Finally, they will support coordinating transitions between phases of the project execution by mediating information, data, forecasts, and next steps.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
· Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, data entry, reporting.
· Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
· Preparing written communication following approved templates and guidelines.
· Tracking project changes.
· Providing administrative support as needed.
· Undertaking project tasks as required.
· List of all the skills (education, technical and soft skills) required to be successful in the position
· Education: Associate Degree or equivalent
· Total years of experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility: 3+ years in project management support roles
· Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for the role: Sheets: pivot tables, graphs/charts, etc
· Specific Tools or Applications experience (ex. Google Apps, Salesforce CRM, etc) Gsuite Products (sheets, slides, docs, forms, sites…)
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed