Job Title: Operations Program Manager, Devices and Services, Design
Duration: 9 Months
Location: Mountain View, CA
As a Design Operations Program Manager, you will work across the Design Org. to provide holistic support managing financials across our teams as well as directly manage workflow for our shipping and model shop teams. You will work closely with program managers and our leads to track and manage budgets and provide ongoing business summaries to stakeholders. You will partner with our onsite logistics team to manage to ship and receiving for our design teams and provide program management support to the model shop. This role coordinates many fast-changing, moving parts and requires you to be an expert juggler, ace planner, excellent communicator, and a flexible program manager who can balance all things operations-related.
- Track and report end-to-end business metrics. Reconcile Design’s budget monthly, report to stakeholders. Act as liaison between Design’s finance partner and program management team to resolve any roadblocks.
- Work closely with Chief of Staff to support Design’s yearly business and resource planning
- Manage workflow for Design’s shipping and logistics team, set/manage priorities and expectations and navigate through issues and roadblocks
- Work closely with the model shop workflow manager to track end-to-end actions, spend and deliverables for reporting purposes. Act as supplier liaison for administrative duties such as budget/PO management and supplier enrollment.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Track and manage a budget. Report to stakeholders
- Directly manage workflow for the Logistics team
- Support Model Shop team
-BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
-6+ years of experience in program/project management.
-Strong organizational and coordination skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Collaborative work style and ability to adapt to fulfill constantly changing requests
-Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches and proactively solve problems with minimal direction.
-Proven ability to manage schedules, identify risks, clearly communicate to project stakeholders, and propose solutions.
-Strong working knowledge of project management software, spreadsheets, Google Docs (Microsoft Suite and/or gSuite).
-Experience with Industrial Design, Finance / Business Analyst, and Operations. -Strong familiarity with import and export logistics
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed