Title: Operations Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
● Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
● Conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
●Build reporting dashboards in Tableau, PowerBi, and/or Anaplan to help elucidate key business trends and performance
● BA/BS degree in engineering, business, math, statistics, physics, computer science or related analytical discipline
● Strong working knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Excel, and Anaplan
● Familiarity with Tableau and PowerBI
● Experience with enterprise software, SaaS or online advertising
● Experience working with large datasets and using practical statistical analyses
● Experience solving real-world business and product problems using relational databases
● Experience building and maintaining complex models
● Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel), SQL, Salesforce.com
● Practical business understanding with a demonstrated interest for technology, big data and/or entrepreneurship
● Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
● Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
● Ability to articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership
● Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed