Job Title: Non-Technical Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Remote/On-Site in Sunnyvale, CA
- Design and execute initiatives and provide support to the Chief of Staff in projects that contribute to long-term operational excellence. Ensure projects have clear success measures and plans. Examples include all hands, leadership meetings, offsites, and other strategic and rhythm of business initiatives.
- Create and implement culture and communications plans to build cohesion across the organization.
- Operationalize budget tracking across the organization. Serve as the key point of contact for contractor budget programs.
- Create and maintain best practices, resources, and playbooks that enable consistency and efficiency across the org.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional partners, including HR, Talent Acquisition, Communications, Finance, and others.
- BA / BS degree or related work experience
- 2 – 3+ years of project management experience
- Manage multiple, concurrent work streams of varying complexity
- Exceptionally proficiency with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and GSuite
- Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative relationship-building style
- Distinguished written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with taking initiative, working autonomously, and identifying solutions
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed