Title: Monetization Operations Analyst
Location: San Francisco, California
Duration: Initial 1 year contract
The person will drive pricing, go-to-market execution, & structuring of large strategic deals. He/She will collaborate with the monetization operations team to evolve pricing frameworks, and partner with our business systems team to design business models and improve the overall monetization process and reporting capabilities.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to field sales on pricing; serve as an escalation point to business partners and ensure compliance with business approval policies
• Build productive relationships and feedback loops with Operations, Legal, Finance, Sales teams
• Recommend ways to create new pricing frameworks and optimize existing ones.
• Develop and maintain reports, dashboards and/or other analysis
• Recommend improvements where possible to drive greater efficiency, transparency or accuracy
• Partner with Sales Operations, Sales Policy Management and Sales Compensation to monitor, audit and report on day-to-day operations of the Talent Solution migration into Dynamics
• 1+ years in pricing, sales operations, management consulting or any other operations heavy role
• 1+ years of experience with operations in the enterprise software/SaaS space
• BA/BS degree
• Strong Excel modelling skills
• Proficiency with SQL, Tableau (strongly preferred) familiarity with CRM systems
• 2+ years of experience in pricing, sales operations, or consulting roles
• Professional experience in financial modeling, data analysis, and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
• Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating across cross functional teams
• Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
• Commitment- Ability to drive key initiatives to successful outcomes in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Self-starter who has experience working in highly cross functional teams
• Experience working with and supporting B2B enterprise sales organizations
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: email@example.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed