Microsoft Backend Developer
12 month contract to perm
Naperville, IL or Atlanta, GA
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Back-end Developer to join our IT team! As a Back-end developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting ETL/SSIS Jobs, Stored Procedures, .Net Web Services, and .Net Batch applications as well as data integration of the back-end part.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with Microsoft back-end technologies: VS 2017+, SSIS, T-SQL, 2016 + SQL Server databases, Stored Procedures, .Net Framework, .Net C#
- Proven track record working well within a larger project team and in an enterprise environment
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with Data Warehouse technologies
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Proficient in performing data integration
- Work in Project-based environment
- Be able to write Tech Design
- Be able to translate Tech Design into build
- Be able to document applications and enhancements.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver project goals
- Good communication skills and follow-ups on open items, with both internal project teams and external business partners
- Strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills
- Process oriented, detail oriented, and quality focused
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- DevOps experience such as code versioning, branching, shelving, merging, and publishing
- Working knowledge of Agile practices and CICD pipeline adherence
- Knowledge of version control using TFS and/or GIT
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in technology field preferred
- Additional Qualifications:
- Being self-motivated, curious, and passionate about building products that scale.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented and collaborative
• Be involved and participate in the overall application Lifecycle
• Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills
• Design and develop database, SSIS processes, and scripts to support web application development and data processing.
• Create SSIS master and child packages, package configurations, and logging as well as using variables and expressions in packages.
• Design and develop .Net Services and .Net batch applications.
• Strong understanding of REST principles
• Experience working with data modeling and design tools (ERwin)
• Perform code review, unit and quality assurance testing, and issue resolution supporting all levels from development to production.
• Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic, and team-oriented environments
• Demonstrate attention to detail, organization, and timeliness to meet customer service
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
• Stay up to date with current best practices
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
Please contact Christy.Cifreo@Synergishr.com or 770-346-7211
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed