Top 3 skills:
- Ability to convert queries in automated scripts using SQL, PL/SQL in Teradata Database (or any RDBMS)
- Experience working with Teradata DB
- STRONG analytical experience
*Marketing experience also preferred*
We are looking for a Database Marketing Analyst in operations team. The ideal candidate should communicate effectively in both oral and written forms; able to interact with both technical and non-technical users in clear terms; assist staff with difficult technical tasks, including creation of CRM campaigns and specialized reports; works independently as well as an effective team player; able to set priorities and organize work to meet strict deadlines; make decisions on a variety of complex matters; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with contacts during the course of work.
Ability to adapt to changes, self-driven and multitasking in very fast paced environment are key success factors for the right candidate.
- Strong experience in Teradata.
- Strong experience with SQL, performance tuning.
- Working knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, functions, packages, UNIX Shell scripting
- Working knowledge of CRM tools or Marketing operations.
- Working experiences in Tableau
- Gather and understand internal client communication requirements and translate into backend technical implementation and documentation.
- Design, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns involving complex business rules
- Manage extensive campaign quality assurance processes prior to campaign execution
- Support communications in production; monitor existing communications, troubleshoot campaign and technical issues, make modifications to existing communications and ensure communications are executing correctly.
- Develop reporting platform using Tableau to support the team and the business.
- Optimize our current processes and make things streamlined.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed