Marketing Coordinator, Content Partnerships
Remote (must be located on East Coast)
6+ month (ongoing contract, benefits offered)
The Audio Content/Podcast Team is looking for a Marketing Coordinator, Content Partnerships to
(1) drive downloads and listening to podcasts created by our critically-acclaimed Audio Content team,
(2) support and build-out efforts to provide our podcasts with communication around our promotional efforts (3) support the smooth operation of podcast Content Partnerships and Programming by providing administrative and analytical support.
This role sits at a dynamic nexus in our company, where content creation, building a cohesive slate of podcasts and marketing and promoting audio content to our listeners. It requires experience in online marketing, the ability to tell a compelling story about why people should care about a title, organizational and communication skills, and a whole lot of energy. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate sound business sense, comfort with significant throughput and details, a creative mind, and a knack for getting things done.
- Develop creative and promotional campaigns that drive listening to specific podcasts in close coordination with cross functional teams including PR, social, marketing, editorial etc.
- Support and build out communications with podcasts and talent to help them understand the powerful promotion and engagement our brand podcasts.
- Engage in close contextual work to ensure the successful creation of compelling promo assets including; writing interview questions for author / talent videos, close reads of manuscripts for pull quotes, audio clips, audiograms, animated videos and writing short marketing lines as needed.
- Monitor and mine podcasts that can be opportunistically promoted
Skills / Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in related fields (entertainment, media or publishing preferred, but not required)
- Creating and managing content calendars
- Ability to perceive the “hook” for promoting a piece of content
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented
- Comfortable with high-volume – we work with lots of titles at any given time and be able to keep track of project status.
- Thrive in a remote work environment – a self-starter as well as collaborative attitude
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed