Title: LMS Administrator
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
- Understanding of eLearning standards including SCORM, AICC, and xAPI.
- Understanding of data structure, data matrixes, and data flow across multiple systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills in the face of ambiguity.
- Extreme attention to detail. Ability to correctly upload and configure content accurately to the LMS.
- Adapts quickly to meet rapidly changing program initiatives and training plans.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with stakeholders and internal L&D partners.
- Responds quickly to high-priority or urgent asks to troubleshoot issues or upload content.
- Communicates effectively with people at all levels of the organization and with different levels of technological understanding.
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles with a strong eye for web typography, color, or layout.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) by collaborating with a team of learning and development professionals.
- Update, assign, maintain content, and configure the LMS system with the learner experience and reporting in mind.
- Collaborate with Operations metrics teams and LMS developers to create and streamline data flow processes from the LMS to program dashboards.
- Generate periodic reports for internal and external stakeholders to shed light on learner satisfaction, training effectiveness, and resource utilization.
- Respond quickly to resolve technical issues related to the LMS that could diminish the overall learner experience.
- Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
- Escalate feature requests, bug reports, and miscellaneous feedback to the LMS developers. Track progress of each escalation to completion.
- Develop and maintain standardized documentation on LMS operational processes and procedures, and ensures LMS governance model is being followed by all LMS admins.
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with at least two different LMS systems.
- Experience with requirements writing for software.
- Experience working with project management software (JIRA, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience with the Edubrite LMS, Tableau, and SQL is a huge plus.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed