Learning Concierge (LC) will help customers plan and execute a Cloud Learning Plan, providing them with best practice advice, scheduling training and reporting on training consumption. They proactively manage a customers’ training investment through regular meetings and quarterly reviews. Once a training plan has been developed, LC’s take the lead ensuring customers get the most out of their Synergis' client's training investment. To be effective in this role, you must be comfortable with ambiguity, be a strong communicator with a bias for action and results, an agile and creative problem solver, and have the drive to always be ensuring operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to use data to drive performance that impacts the customers experience and/or operational efficiencies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – ability to use EQ , drive a project forward and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Positive attitude with a can-do, customer first approach
- Prior Project Management Experience
- Experience working with GSuite
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed