Lead .NET Developer
Contract to Perm Roles (3 positions)
My client offers the chance to take an important role in the digital revolution of the automotive industry. Our Software Engineers are part of an energetic team that build world-class solutions to benefit the auto buying public, dealers and manufacturers. You’ll be immersed in an environment that values your teamwork and creative problem-solving techniques while encouraging you to continue to learn new skills and technologies.
Risk-taking is encouraged here and we reward great results. Collaboration and support are woven into the fabric of everything we do; from 24-hour Hackathons and brain-storming sessions to sprint reviews, you’ll be immersed in an environment that encourages bringing fresh ideas to the table with an innovative mindset.
Giving back to the community is important and you will be given time during working hours to volunteer at local charities.
· Display high level of critical thinking in bringing success to the organization
· Lead team of engineers in design/implement key technical projects
· Able to articulate key issues and draft action plan and communicate with management
· Execute on platform and applications roadmap deliverables
· Develop and deliver enhancements which meet or exceed customer needs
· Proactively collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to deliver business impacting projects
· Develop high performance, scalable and secure solutions
· Enhance and maintain tools to support enhanced catalogs
· Plan and deliver core technology upgrades
· Diagnose, design, and implement solutions to key technology or application problems
Technologies we use:
· .NET Core, C# and ASP.Net
· Front End
o Web Components, React, NodeJs, Redux, Jest, Ext JS
o DynamoDB, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Oracle
o Cloud infrastructure
o ECS Fargate, EKS Fargate
o Terraform, Cake Build, Kubernetes
o API Gateway
o Code Build
o Code Pipeline
Top 5 Must Haves: C#/.NET Core, Cloud/12-factor app, Enterprise class, DevOps, Database (ORM/EF/SQL/nosql)
· 9+ years of work experience in a senior technical role with direct hands-on skill set.
· Strong C# or .NET skills and object-oriented design experience, including extensive knowledge of related technology platforms, applied use of design patterns and REST, MVC technologies such as AngularJS or ReactJS, Data management (SQL and NoSQL technologies, ORMs like EF, NHibernate, Dapper).
· Experience delivering software in cloud-based systems.
· Ability to communicate, influence other supporting teams such as product, QA, devops, etc. to achieve the objectives.
· Familiar with UI technologies such as React, Angular etc.
· Knowledge of development tools such as Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, Git, Jenkins, SVN, Eclipse or equivalent
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to drive all phases of development cycle including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, rollout, and support
Highly desirable skills:
· Prior experience building/maintaining a public facing API Product (API management tools,)
· Hands on experience working with AWS API gateway and solid understanding of usage plans and API monetization strategies.
· Contract first API design experience
· Understanding of OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
· Ability to break work into incremental chunks that deliver value.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed