Job Title: Lead Engineer, Web Development (React)
Duration: 6+ Months – Possible CTH
What will you be doing as Lead Engineer, Software
As a Lead Engineer, Software, you will drive cutting-edge solutions to our expanding business needs. We need an individual that can develop in collaboration with partners to provide technical expertise.
The ideal Lead Engineer will be a cross-platform Technology Expert who thrives on successfully delivering state of the art engineering projects. The ideal candidate will have established a reputation of delivering high-quality and highly sustainable software engineering products on time.
- 8+ years working with software engineering teams in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Expert level experience in working with front-end technologies; including React, redux, npm, gulp, StyledComponents, Babel, Storybook, etc.
- Unit testing is required
- Hands on troubleshooting experience
- Working experience designing and constructing API and Web services and applications for a cloud-based, scalable infrastructure
- Demonstrated agile delivery expertise with particular excellence in estimation and planning
- Expertise in developing and delivering scalable and reusable solutions. Architecture, design patterns and UML experience are a plus
- Expertise in working with cloud solutions such as Amazon AWS desired
- GraphQL and Node experience is desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated attitude, and willing to take initiative
- High interest in technology and continuous learning
- Experience working with external personnel and vendors
- Ability to collaborate with engineering teams across the organization to establish, enforce and provide technical leadership, engineering standards and best practices
- Ability to mentor and coach developers and monitor overall code quality. Maintain GitFlow workflow and admin GitHub repositories
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Carlos at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed