We are seeking a Lead Data Analyst to join our Enterprise Technology team in Atlanta, GA. As a Lead Data Analyst, you will be a pivotal member of our Delivery Enablement team, working to establish a data driven approach to support strategy, financial and operations management.
The Lead Data Analyst role will collaborate with technology teams across Enterprise Technology to define data driven metrics to measure technology and business outcomes, measure progress on strategy and delivery and drive insights into financial performance. Analytical insights should create transparency into the health of the strategy, delivery optimization, operational efficiency, and people experience.
The successful Lead Data Analyst will have exceptional hands-on experience working with, visualizing and interpreting data; modeling; financial and strategic analysis; summarizing & presenting to leadership, and working with peers and boundary partners in the Technology ecosystem to continually refine and improve processes and knowledge.
- Partners and builds relationships with internal stakeholders. Develops understanding of key needs and can gain acceptance.
- Identifies and translates analytical results into meaningful and actionable insights and recommendations to influence change. Develops effective presentations and documents that clearly communicate results that align with Enterprise Technology issues and challenges.
- Communicates complex information concisely. Presents insights and findings to internal stakeholders.
- Independently initiates problem solving and drives solutions where opportunities are found. Drives project milestones to completion. Builds partnerships and executes on the activities which operationalize key findings.
- Performs data analysis and validation.
- Translates data into meaningful insights.
- Develops reports and data visualizations to present insights in the most effective way to enable decision making.
- Monitors and analyzes key metrics and executes recurring analyses and reporting.
- Mines and interprets data, monitors and analyzes key metrics and interprets performance and provides insight into the data and metrics generated.
- Handles data preparation and data analysis portions of various projects.
- Writes, maintains and/or updates queries to develop analyses in response to queries from internal customers.
- Ensures accuracy of results produced as a result of data analysis.
- Supports the analytics strategic planning by researching prospective trends, business partners, emerging technologies, and applications.
- Supports Enterprise Technology Strategy in identifying and collecting data required for due diligence on long range plans, potential new products and services as an addition to our portfolio.
- Produces detailed analytical models to support financial, technical, scenario decisions.
- Coordinates data feeds and updates and sources additional data required for analysis.
- Determines the value of new internal and external data sources, merges disparate data sets, ingests data, cleans and munges data, derives metrics, and transforms the data into usable information.
- Assists development teams in creating and maintaining data reporting models.
- Assists in the development and implementation of data monitoring and measurement systems.
- Develops monitoring mechanisms for quality and data management purposes.
- Builds and validates new derived metrics and associated business rules.
- Ensures the quality of specific data stores for collection, tracking and reporting of research data.
Technology We Use:
- Power Automate
- Working experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Working experience working with reporting tools
- Working experience working with large scale datasets
- Working experience presenting data to leadership for decision making
- Knowledge of data extrapolation, interpretation and chart compilation
- Extensive teamwork, communication, presentation, and time management skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization
- Implementing cross-function analytical solutions, including defining scope, timeliness and milestones
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Apptio platform is a plus
- Knowledge of machine learning libraries
- 8 – 10 years of working experience
Please forward current resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed