Title: Developer III (Java)
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca (Remote)
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract (Possibility of Extension)
**Unfortunately no c2c/1099- Visa Sponsorship not offered**
Our valued client is looking for a Java Developer to help develop and maintain dynamic object oriented eCommerce application code with a strong emphasis on J2EE architectures and patterns.
- Design and develop applications with for reliability, security, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use; provide technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, and implementation.
- Work with technical and business team members to create excellent software.
- Determines the best implementation that will meet the design of the Application Architect.
- Ensures that thorough unit and component testing is carried out.
- Sets and adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency.
- Performs code reviews to ensure consistency to style standards and code quality.
- 5-10 years of experience
- Software engineering development experience which includes Java/J2ee specific expereince, is required.
- Candidates must have a robust understanding of Java , an in depth understanding of other Java technologies including Servlets, JSP, JDBC, and other J2EE technologies; and familiarity with XML, XSD, and XSL. Other object oriented design experience, experience applying design patterns, and UML familiarity is essential.
- Hands-on SQL/RDBMS experience, Oracle strongly preferred.
- Full lifecycle development experience on large projects, creating distributed and scalable eCommerce systems.
- Experience in developing and driving SOA strategies within large enterprises and deploying SOA implementations to production a big plus.
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed