Direct Hire | Atlanta, GA
Synergis’ client, a global leader in Privacy Management Software, has engaged us in a search for a Java Architect to join their growing team! The Java Architect will work with the research and development and product teams to engineer industry leading solutions. Architects play an instrumental role in new product development and product innovation. As an architect, the selected candidate will lead brainstorming sessions, mentor peers, and rapidly prototype the products of our client’s future.
Java Architect Background and Scope
- Design and implement elegant solutions that are performant, scalable and easy to maintain
- Coach the back-end development team in microservice best practices
- Identify performance bottlenecks and deliver rapid solutions
- Review 3rd-party libraries for technical feasibility and legal adherence
- Perform code reviews for development teams across the organization
- Develop formal documentation on development processes and standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including UX and project management
- Working with onshore / offshore development teams
- Working on Enterprise scale projects
Java Architect Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 12+ years Java / back-end development experience
- Back-end Development Skills
- Spring Cloud
- Back-end Architecture Skills
- Data modeling
- Application and framework design
- Deep knowledge of how servers work including infrastructure, communications, storage, etc.
- Computer science fundamentals
- Data structures
- Call stack
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving complex cross-service collaboration issues
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing domain-driven design
- Agile development experience
- Continuous Integration / Deployment – DevOps mindset
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies
Java Architect Preferred
- Previous experience with enterprise product development
- Recent experience with streaming applications and microservice architecture
- Deep knowledge of technologies in our client’s stack (Kubernetes, Kafka, SQL Server, Redis, MongoDB)
- Experience building B2B enterprise software
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check
- Local Atlanta based candidates STRONGLY preferred
About Our Client
Our client’s solution is an enterprise software platform for data privacy compliance. They help organizations make sure their employees are doing what their privacy policies say they do. Their business is fueled by an active regulatory environment, recent regulations fine organizations up to 4% of global worldwide revenue for non-compliance. Their web based software solves this problem by helping organizations understand the complete picture of personal data being governed. It is a single place for the privacy office to collaborate with business groups, vendors and trusted advisors managing privacy risks.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed