Application Development Integration Supervisor
Direct Hire – Full time
Competitive Base Salary + 25% Bonus + Pension + Excellent Medical, PTO, 401K match and more!
Bachelor’s Degree required
The Supervisor, Application Development for Field, Compliance, Operations will have overall responsibility for leading approximately 40+ developers. This developer resource group will be responsible for the design and build of custom applications to support company applications. This includes design, build and support of interfaces to COTS applications.
This position will lead the development team to complete projects which will include integrations, standard development using a variety of languages, web-based technologies, cognitive services, integration technologies, and native mobile applications.
Supervisor – Essential Duties Include
- Ensure resources are on-hand and effectively utilized; maintaining the ability to ‘flex’ to meet customer demands
- Coordinate work assignments between Development and other groups within Technology Services
- Take a leadership role in ensuring Development strategies are in alignment with Technology Organization goals and strategies
- Supervision of the day-to-day activities and work guidance for direct reports
- Performance management for the development team, including performance appraisals, mentoring, coaching and providing technical leadership to less experienced staff
- Lead, motivate and develop employees; effectively plan and manage projects; apply strong oral and written communication skills; apply strong customer service and negotiating skills; exhibit initiative, and follow through with customer commitments; and apply sound performance techniques
- Considerable interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively is essential
- Facilitate technical guidance and direction to software development teams; including developers, contractors, and vendors
- Develop, maintain, and manage comprehensive work plans, work prioritization, and delivery on project commitments
- Contribute strategic thinking related to how Development contributes to and supports the Technology Organization
- Implement and maintain production support processes focused on identification and mitigation of root cause
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or a related field
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work with business partners and peers of varying levels of technical proficiency
- Interest in and passion for learning and working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with large scale project development, enhancement projects and production support
- Ability to identify root cause as well as mitigation required
- Comprehensive, recognized leadership skills that build relationships and develop a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of software development technologies, various software languages, methodology and tools
- Experience with Agile delivery; Kanban; Scrum, DevOps tools
- Experience as a multi-tier software developer a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ITIL Foundation
- Languages: BizTalk, .NET, Java, Java Script/TypeScript, Python, C/C#/C++, JSON, HTML, CSS, Perl, Scala, SQL skills
- Frameworks: Xamarin, .NET Core/.NET Framework, Apigee, Windows communication Framework, Web API, Entity Framework, Jquery, Angular, Telerik Kendo Framework, MVC, Asp.net, Winforms
- Technology/Applications: ESRI, IBM MQSeries, IBM Websphere, DNV Noble Apps, iOS, Click, Maximo, CGI ARM, Itron
For immediate consideration please contact Denise Wicks at contact button below or call 770-346-7205.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed