High-Level Program Scope:
Our client has chosen to migrate MPC and GPC to the Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) that APC has currently implemented, migrating to a single ADMS software platform across operating companies. This program will include migrating MPC and GPC from their current Oracle system to the GE solution used by APC which includes DMS (Distribution Management System), OMS (Outage Management System), SCADA work and Advanced Applications. The Oracle and GE platforms are different and do not have all of the same functionality/modules therefore it is not a one-to-one transition. This transition will involve model work, display changes, integration changes, data conversion, new infrastructure, new centralized support model, training and change management.
IT Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Senior Technical Program Manager with ADMS implementation experience (required) to drive the Initiation/Planning phase. Goal for this person to continue into Execution.
- Ability to lead large scale, cross-functional implementations with multiple system integrations
- Ability to drive team members, stakeholders, and executives to develop a solid business case
- Drive requirements development and identify dependencies across affiliates
- Define project structure and resource plans to support solution delivery
- Develop program plan and identify the critical path to completion to develop realistic budget estimates and targets
- Perform a gap analysis to identify difference in a TO versus OT support model
- Establish a future state operating model and ensure alignment across the enterprise
- Ability to lead RFP/RFQ process to select an integration partner
- Drive decision-making across the team, stakeholders, and executives
- Assumption: Ability to perform base Program Management functions including scheduling, governance, financials, resources, etc.
Please forward resumes for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed