Minneapolis, MN – Remote during the pandemic, then on site (please keep candidates local to Minneapolis)
OLAP/DSS/Data mining, designing and developing enterprise-wide repositories utilizing SQL-based data base products including DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase and other decision support systems/expert systems. Defines requirements and tools to interface all legacy data. Define usage of queries/reporting tools to support, analyze large volumes of information within corporate data warehouse.
– Experienced knowledge in Tabular Data warehouse and DAX operations for SSAS and OLAP databases
– Experienced in database modeling, design, data integration and Migration.
– Extensive Data Transformation experience using SSIS, SSAS and reporting Services SSRS and Power BI.
– Excellent knowledge and working experience in RDBMS, creating Databases, Tables, Views, User defined data types, Indexes and Constraints using T-SQL.
– Experience in Database Development, modeling, Data Warehousing, Design and Technical Management.
– Experience in Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL)using SSIS.
Please contact Christy.Cifreo@Synergishr.com or 770-346-7211
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed