Job Title: Database Administrator
Duration: 16 months
Overview: Develop SAS routines, manage data, document data processes, develop Access tools.
Required Skills: 7 years’ experience SAS, Microsoft Access, Excel
Desired Skillset: ArcGIS, Survey123, PowerBI, Crystal Reports
Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related specialized field or an equivalent combination of education (Associate’s Degree), training, and experience. Specialized certification may be required.
Typically possesses six or more years’ experience in the field performing analysis and providing recommendations.
- Provide extensive technical analysis in data planning, engineering and design and make decisions or recommendations for programs and projects development and implementation.
- Interface with clients to determine requirements.
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participate in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodate client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoid legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improve system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Mike at: email@example.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed