JOB TITLE: IT Desktop Support Specialist
DURATION: Direct Hire/Permanent Placement
LOCATION: Roswell, GA
CLIENT: Global Leader in AI driven Software/Hardware
About our client:
Synergis’ client, a global leader in AI-driven software/hardware, has engaged us in a search for an IT Desktop Support Specialist. This company values innovative thinking, technical problem-solving and peering through the lens of the internal user who provides simple solutions to the complex challenges of the customer. Operations in the United States, Singapore, Germany, Japan, and India foster a thriving global culture. Using proprietary AI-software, the company is successfully able to deliver the most dynamic solutions. Our client thrives because of exciting greenfield implementations and handlings of their operations and the operations of their customers.
Desktop Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service to both on-site and remote users up to C suite executives to resolve simple or complex technical issues.
- Assist with the deployment of hardware and software (installation, configuration and testing of basic office hardware) including disk/remote imaging of PC’s and Mac computers.
- Perform basic software troubleshooting and hardware triage support.
- Assist with the equipment and set-up for conference/meeting facilities, as stakeholders re-enter the Roswell office location.
- Diagnose problems through research, isolation and resolution steps using automated systems via an efficient hybrid ticketing system.
- Coordinate, track, and maintain IT inventory, including software and documentation upgrades, distributions, and licenses.
- Have firm understanding of the above to provide suggestions for future IT procurement.
- Process requests for software and documentation, and work with third party vendors and stakeholders regarding software implementations (incl. licensing and maintenance).
- Coordinate mass distributions, including on-site software duplication and packaging.
- Make recommendations to management regarding update and maintenance processes.
- Perform administrative duties, as required.
Desktop Support Specialist Experience and Skills:
· 3+ years’ experience in IT support environment
· Bachelor/Associate degree in IT-related field or equivalent IT experience and/or boot camp
· Efficient utilization of time, without outside supervision or direct report on site
· Hands on problem solving and IT hardware knowledge
· Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced environment of emerging technologies
· Windows 10 & Office365
· Mac installation and troubleshooting from El Capitan up to latest OS
· Skype and video conferencing troubleshooting
· Experience in mitigating on-shore and off-shore tickets as the highest escalation authority.
· Ubuntu for Linux personal machines (will be taught as <10% of users have ubuntu OS devices)
· Fortinet firewall environment
· Google mail troubleshooting
· Printer/related hardware support
**If interested, please apply directly on our website or email Marisa at email@example.com
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed