Title: Learning Consultant
Location: New York, NYC
Duration: 1 year
Serve as a strategic instructional development resource and advisor to our client's sales teams.
- Collaborate with Learn & Development staff and product subject experts to develop learning solutions for sellers.
- Write training materials, website content, and other materials as needed.
- Identify, define, and validate viable learning paths for sales team.
- Develop and validate quantitative and qualitative assessments for learning programs and deliver training in appropriate formats as deemed necessary, via distance-learning mechanisms and/or by travel to other sales offices
Top 3 Responsibilities:
1. Define training strategy and mechanisms
2. Develop training curriculum
3. Execute on rolling out the trainings and courses to the sales teams
Experience in delivering training to sales personnel.
Background in the advertising industry
Proven Instructional Systems Design ability, with experience in applied cognitive science, design/development of learning solutions, change management, systems development, or organizational development.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Ability to compose all types of writing for varied audiences on demand.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed