Title: Instructional Designer
Location: Austin, TX or Cupertino, CA
Duration: 6+ months
We’re looking for a contractor who is experienced in designing and developing e-learning, instructor-led and virtual instructor-led curriculum. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing creative and engaging training materials. They will thrive in a collaborative environment and constantly strive to improve the training materials.
• Design and develop training materials for instructor-led, virtual instructor-led and elearnings.
• Using facilitation and inquiry skills, collaboratively work with team members, subject matter experts (SMEs) and business owners to disseminate feedback and incorporate it to create a comprehensive and audience specific training.
• Ability to manage projects to meet deliverable dates.
• Knowledge of adult learning methodology is essential and the ability to communicate recommendations for training approach.
• Manage day-to-day activities of multiple assigned projects, communicate status updates and proactively identify changes in scope of work to ensure appropriate planning measures are taken to assess impacts of scope change.
• Support delivery of training and incorporate critical feedback.
• Ability to give and receive feedback.
• Experience carrying out all activities in the Training Development Life Cycle using the ADDIE model.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization both technical and non-technical.
• Knowledge of instructional design methodology and adult learning concepts, principles and practices with experience applying this knowledge to adult learners.
• Self-directed with strong project management skills and initiative to learn new applications independently.
3-5 years experience using the ADDIE model to develop training materials.
Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience designing and developing blended learning using Adobe Captivate
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed