Title: Instructional Designer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
We’re looking for a contractor who is experienced in designing and developing e-learning, instructor-led and virtual instructor-led curriculum. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing creative and engaging training materials. They will thrive in a collaborative environment and constantly strive to improve the training materials.
• Design and develop training materials for instructor-led, virtual instructor-led and elearnings.
• Using facilitation and inquiry skills, collaboratively work with team members, subject matter experts (SMEs) and business owners to disseminate feedback and incorporate it to create a comprehensive and audience specific training.
• Ability to manage projects to meet deliverable dates.
• Knowledge of adult learning methodology is essential and the ability to communicate recommendations for training approach.
• Manage day-to-day activities of multiple assigned projects, communicate status updates and proactively identify changes in scope of work to ensure appropriate planning measures are taken to assess impacts of scope change.
• Support delivery of training and incorporate critical feedback.
• Ability to give and receive feedback.
• Experience carrying out all activities in the Training Development Life Cycle using the ADDIE model.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization both technical and non-technical.
• Knowledge of instructional design methodology and adult learning concepts, principles and practices with experience applying this knowledge to adult learners.
• Self-directed with strong project management skills and initiative to learn new applications independently.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
3-5 years experience using the ADDIE model to develop training materials.
Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience designing and developing blended learning using tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia or Articulate Storyline. Captivate is required.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed