Instructional Designer – REMOTE W2
Atlanta, GA – telecommute
1 year + contract W2 only
Highlight Summary – Project centric – responsible for developing quick reference guides using different modalities. Doing a lot of webinars, eLearning and gamification. Will develop learning strategies, create material, video editing, multimedia presentations, etc. They have licenses for Captivate, Camtasia and Adobe Suite to utilize. Looking for creative folks that can engage learners. Knowledge management nice to have and HTML. Any experience with Asset Management or Inventory Management highly desired.
The Learning Instructional Designer will be responsible for designing and developing effective and engaging content for in-person or virtual classrooms, self-directed, web-based, and/or blended learning platforms. This position will work with subject matter experts to refine course content based on enterprise applications/software.
The Learning Instructional Designer will implement and follow a systematic design process for effective and efficient learning and will work closely with staff to integrate best practices in developing technology-enhanced and blended courses. In addition to the content itself, the role will also assist with developing appropriate program evaluation tools in order to assess the effectiveness of each training module.
· Develop learning strategy and create instructional materials using a range of development modalities, including eLearning, video, classroom, live virtual deliveries, interactive multimedia presentations, self-paced, reinforcement activities, and job aids/performance to enable long-term sustainment
· Actively participate in internal processes and collaborate with teams to ensure adequate translation of subject matter to learning material
· Competent in identifying gaps in skills and knowledge, and crafts learning experiences to strengthen capabilities
· Design and develop highly-effective learning content, with a focus on eLearning and blended learning, as well as job aids, quick reference guides, and user guides
· Apply creativity to design new and redesign historic training modules and programs
· Develop knowledge and behavioral assessments to assure the adoption of learning
· Plan, organize, and implement a range of learning activities that create effective, experiential learning experiences (e.g., gamification, self-directed activities, and problem-solving scenarios)
· Incorporate feedback from SME and Manager Reviews into development of learning assets
· Develop instructional content to reflect an understanding of the diversity of learners or groups of learners
Requirements / Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design or related program.
· Experience and knowledge in various training modalities, i.e., e-learning, video, interactive multimedia presentations, etc.
· Experience utilizing a graphic design & video editing software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate or Camtasia
· Proven creativity with experience in visual/multimedia design
· Experience with Oracle Cloud, Maximo or other software solutions is a plus
· Experience with SharePoint Platform
· Experience in Knowledge Management
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Experience in HTML and the use of HTML editors
For immediate consideration please contact Denise Wicks at contact button below or call 770-346-7205.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed