Avaya AWFO Analyst
Atlanta, GA or Chicago, IL
6+ months – solid potential for extension through 2021 and/or perm conversion
W2 only – sorry unable to C2C
Must be authorized to work on our W2 without restriction now and in the future
Key Skills: AWFO Support of Customer Agents – Communication Manager, OneX, Avaya CMS, Elite Multichannel, CC Elite, Experience Portal, Proactive Outreach Manager, Orchestration Designer, Callback Assist, Breeze, Oceana, Avaya/Verint ACR, QM, WFM, Scorecard, Shift Bid and Speech Analytics
JOB SUMMARY: The Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for providing documentation, equipment lifecycle management, and primary technical support for the omni-channel and workforce optimization environments for the contact centers. The associated contact center technology includes: ACD, IVR/VRU, Dialer, Virtual Queuing, Survey, Agent Desktop, Recording, QM, Agent Scorecard, Speech Analytics, and Workforce Optimization servers and applications.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills)
- Knowledge of customer interaction delivery systems such as ACD, IVR, Dialer, Email, Chat, SMS, and Agent Desktops. Avaya Systems include: Communication Manager, CC Elite, Experience Portal, Proactive Outreach Manager, Orchestration Designer, Elite Multichannel, Callback Assist, OneX Agent, AES, Call Management System, Breeze and Oceana.
- Knowledge of contact center workforce optimization systems, including Avaya/Verint ACR, QM, WFM, Scorecard, Shift Bid, Customer Feedback, DPA, AET, and Speech Analytics.
- Demonstrated personal computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, etc.).
- Basic understanding of database SQL. Ability to write basic SQL queries and navigate MS SQL Studio.
- Basic understanding and ability to navigate Window OS and RedHat Linux environments.
- Effective oral and written communications skills with the ability to convey complex technical issues in business terms.
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage multiple project responsibilities simultaneously.
- Team-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to build relationships, to communicate and work with all levels of management, vendors, and other internal and external groups and customers and exhibit positive influence at all levels.
- Strategic thinker who can embrace, influence, and lead change.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or MIS, or technical degree in Computer Science or related technology
- General knowledge of information technologies (those currently used within the system and new technologies)
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure components
- Ability to effectively organize tasks, manage multiple priorities/details, meet schedules, and deliver on customer commitments
- Ability to negotiate with and influence others – internally as well as vendors
· Ability to build relationships and work in a team atmosphere
· Ability to provide and accept feedback
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Professional oral and written communication skills
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all contact center facilities including data/voice communications equipment; ACDs, IVR, Dialer, Recorders, etc.
- Responsible for planning/assisting contact center disaster recovery testing.
- Responsible for development of and compliance with contact center system standards including documentation, product, lifecycle plans, and design packages.
- Responsible for providing support to the local Operating Companies on issues related to voice and contact center systems.
- Responsible for developing and participation in the successful completion of Contact Center Technology initiatives and Information Technology initiatives.
- Responsible for providing primary maintenance (reactive, preventative, and quality assurance) support related to the identified voice and contact center equipment at specific locations.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed