Position: Information Governance Project Manager
Duration: 12 months
Location: Mountain View, CA
Our client in the Bay Area is searching for an Information Governance Project Manager for a 12+ month contract. You will work with Information Governance (IG) Lead to manage large (over 30 workstreams currently) and complex (multiple PAs, functions, and bets) portfolios of IG workstreams — creating a holistic view of timing, developmental stage, dependencies, and stack-ranked prioritization across all projects. define and manage business process and technology roadmaps.
The IG PM is needed to bring structure (documenting goal, phase, duration, requirements, risks, deliverables, scope, etc) across workstreams and free up bandwidth for IG Lead to effectively execute against prioritized projects. IG PM will also be critical in designing and implementing intake, analysis and prioritization practices for new projects while ensuring that stakeholders and partners are properly informed and aligned.
Further, the IG PM may lead brainstorming sessions to gather requirements and manage complex projects to major milestones in partnership with the IG Lead. The role may also involve preparing executive briefings and project presentations (ability to tell the story), obtaining executive approvals, conducting weekly program meetings, and developing templates to communicate project status to a wide group of stakeholders.
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on creativity and relationships.
- Project management skills with the ability to implement and drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal and external clients.
- Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed