Atlanta, GA OR Naperville, IL (mostly remote, but needs to come to the office on occasion)
Contract to Perm Role
We are looking for a mid-level ETL Developer to design, develop, and enhance various applications to support our utility BI solutions. The mid-level ETL developer will develop and enhance our existing ETL solutions utilizing Informatica technology. The primary BI development this resource would be working on are complex customer oriented solutions.
- The candidate should have 3 to 5 years of experience on Informatica Power Center (10.x version).
- Development experience of complex mappings & workflows using Power Center Designer & Workflow Manager.
- Experience in trouble shooting and resolving the issues in the code.
- Knowledge of Informatica version control.
- The candidate should have good experience in writing SQL against Oracle & SQL Server databases.
- Enterprise IT exposure
- Expected to have worked on large project and understanding of different environments an SDLC practices.
- Easily communicate technical concepts.
- Quickly grasp business requirements
- Team oriented and collaborative.
- Can work independently once clear directions are given.
What are the nice to have skills?
- Hands on experience on ETL & reporting tool like SSIS, Cognos/Power BI/MSRS reporting.
- Data analytics skills,
What does the day to day look like?
Follow SDLC life cycle –
- Working with project team to understand business requirement, do impact analysis & prepare estimates.
- Complete the technical design and get approvals.
- Make the code changes, unit test, resolve any issues.
- Support for SIT/UAT testing.
Production support when required, including callout.
How will the contractor be using their technical skills?
Use Informatica knowledge to support various steps in project.
If candidates wants then he/she can learn new skills by working on technologies like SSIS, Cognos, Power BI etc.
Is telecommuting an option?
Yes, but able to come into office when necessary
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed